There is so much health stuff in the news these days and it is soooo expensive. Try these simple home remedies instead.
- Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower. Going in the yard works too.
- For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins
Remember to use timer.
- A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxative. Then you will be afraid to cough.
- You only need 2 tools in life WD-40 & duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
- If you are choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
- Remember: everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKYS, NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
Okay, now seriously, #5 made me just about spit water all over my keyboard. And I totally agree with the thought for the day! =:)
Happy Almost KDE Launch Event! =:)